Thursday, June 07, 2007

Jirachi.Rob+bLOG's 1st+1 Anniversary

Today is Jirachi.Rob+bLOG's second anniversary. The name JRBnet didn't come around until the 22nd, even then it was posted as The JRBtEAM. Today is not celebrating when JRBnet formed, that's later this summer. It is celebrating how Jirachi.Rob+bLOG came along.
In the first cuple of days Jirachi.Rob+bLOG wasn't called the by the name you know it as, ジラーチ!+ロッブ.網のログ, it was once known as Jirachi+Rob.bLOG RSS and Jirachi+Rob.bLOG RSS 2.1, later on, and you can still find some on a Google search. I first discovered Blogger on a TV show I use to watch. They were talking about how it was one of the top ten most used site and how it has been around since 1999. I thought I might give it a try, and I did, creating Jirachi+Rob.bLOG. The first couple of days I was just experimenting with HTML and stuff like that. I was tring to make my site the coolest, with the most to do on it. I later realized that people don't like that kind of things.
The first PokéNews post was on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 and it was about Nintendo revealing next-generation Pokémon games. Jirachi+Rob.bLOG hasn't missed a day. We have posted everyday of the year. We even have a lost post "easter egg" for September 31, 2005. Since Tuesday, June 7, 2005 Jirachi+Rob.bLOG has not missed a single day of content. We're on new realeases of news right when it comes out. You can count on Jirachi+Rob.bLOG and JRBnet to be here for an other year bringing you the latest PokéNews everyday of the year. You'll see changes for the good this summer on Jirachi+Rob.bLOG, and it will be even better by Jirachi+Rob.bLOG's third Anniversary! Until next post, I'm the creator of Jirachi+Rob.bLOG, Rob Brooks, also known as JirachiRob.
Also, we will be tring something different. To tell you the truth I am not ready for the celebration, so, it will start on the 15th or 16th of June, when school is out. This summer, like I said you can expect the greatest thing from JRBnet! One thing that were are starting now, or stopping, is the No PokéNews posts. They are a waster of space, now when there is no news, there is no post. If there is no news for more than 5 days, I will post an I'm Alive/No PokéNews post, but that will probably never happen, even when I'm on vacation, because soon I'll have iPhone. See ya tomorrow!

-----------------------~------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Latios