Thursday, June 07, 2007

Icons: Robert Brooks

I'm Robert Brooks, founder of Jirachi.Rob+bLOG and the majority of JRBnet. The ideas just come to me, like in school, in the shower, everywhere I tink of how to make the world more Pokémon friendly than it all ready is.
I started Jirachi.Rob+bLOG back in June (7,) 2005. It all started from, you guessed it, an idea I had. I was watching a show that I used to like and they mentioned Blogger. The next day I went there and started a little blog called Jirachi.Rob+bLOG.The first couple of days were just me playing around with HTML and the new concept of blogging. I got the hang of it and started posting PokéNews. The blog became a hit. Then it became blogs, then finally JRBnet as we know it today. I hope you have a nice day and a nice Jirachi.Rob+bLOG's 1st Anniversary and a great Pokémon 10. I have a new idea in store for the Anniversary, you'll just have to wait and see!
Durring the celebration I'll post how I grew to love Pokémon and my journey of Pokémon!

-----------------------~------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Latios